Do you love working with children and adults? Are you looking to make a difference in your community while obtaining valuable hands-on experience, professional development, and training in a supportive environment? Then come join our team!
- Experienced teachers of MFL (Modern Foreign Language).
- TASOL/TAFL Certificate, BA, or MA related to Arabic/education is preferred.
- Experience teaching MFL to children ages 5-18 and/or adults, in the classroom or online.
- In addition to classroom/online experience, 1:1 tutoring experience ideal.
- Preferred: Prior experience teaching and working in a low-income community is preferred but not required.
- Preferred: Native Arabic Speaker
- Comfort and experience delivering online instruction.
- Pleasant/friendly demeanor and an outgoing personality.
- Highly professional and dependable.
- Must be able to interact appropriately with students of all ages and skill levels as well as with parents, coworkers, and management.
- Ability to read, write, speak, understand, and communicate in English sufficiently to perform the duties of this position.
- Computer skills are required for this role.
- Fast internet connection.
- Working laptop or computer
- Headphones or earphones
- Minimum of 1-year teaching experience
- Work from home, from anywhere.
- Training provided.
- All lessons and lesson plans are provided.
Salary is competitive and commensurate based on experience