Start: September 2020
Do you love working with children and adults? Are you looking to make a difference in your community while obtaining valuable hands-on experience, professional development, and training in a supportive environment? Then come join our team!
- Experienced teachers of ESL (English as a second language) or EFL (English as a foreign Language)
- TESOL/TEFL Certificate, BA or MA related to education is preferred
- Experience teaching ESL/EFL to children ages 5-18 and/or adults, in the classroom or online
- In addition to classroom/online experience, 1:1 tutoring experience ideal
- Comfort and experience delivering online instruction
- Pleasant/friendly demeanor and an outgoing personality
- Highly professional and dependable
- Must be able to interact appropriately with students of all ages and skill levels as well as with parents, coworkers, and management
- Evaluates student progress on a regular basis and prepares progress reports.
- Identifies pupil’s needs and cooperates with other professional staff members in assessing and helping pupils solve health, attitude, and learning problems.
- Computer skills are required for this role.
- Fast internet connection.
- Working laptop or computer
- Headphones or earphones
- Minimum of 1 year experience in the field
- Work from home, from anywhere.
- Training provided.
- All lessons and lesson plans are provided.
Salary is competitive and commensurate based on experience