Do you love working with children and teenagers? Are you looking to make a difference in your community while obtaining valuable hands-on experience, professional development, and training in a supportive environment? Then come join our team!
- Experienced teachers of Islamic Studies.
- BA, or MA related to religion/education is preferred.
- Experience teaching Islamic Studies to children ages 5-18, in a Sunni environment in the classroom or online.
- In addition to classroom/online experience, 1:1 tutoring experience ideal.
- Preferred: Prior experience teaching and working in a low-income community is preferred but not required.
- Comfort and experience delivering online instruction.
- Pleasant/friendly demeanor and an outgoing personality.
- Highly professional and dependable.
- Must be able to interact appropriately with students of all ages and skill levels as well as with parents, coworkers, and management.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand Arabic is preferred.
- Computer skills are required for this role.
- Fast internet connection.
- Working laptop or computer
- Headphones or earphones
- Minimum of 2-year teaching experience
- Work from home, from anywhere.
- Training provided.
- All lessons and lesson plans are provided.
Salary is competitive and commensurate based on experience