The School will:
- Care for all students’ safety and wellbeing.
- Endeavour to challenge and meet the needs of all students, to achieve their full potential.
- Maintain a high standard of education with a broad and balanced curriculum.
- Monitor and report students’ progress and effort throughout each academic year.
- Contact parents if there are causes for concerns or reasons for congratulating regarding attendance, attainment, progress, behaviour and attitude to learning.
- Provide information to parents about school policies, news and activities.
- Maintain regular contact with parents or guardians and respond to enquiries within 48 hours during the working week.
As a Parent, I will:
- Ensure that my child logs in for class on time
- Maintain the highest possible level of attendance for my child.
- Support my child(ren)s’ academic and social development by following their progress at school, discussing with them what they are learning, and monitor any homework as per school policy.
- Support the school’s policies regarding attendance, equipment, homework and behaviour.
- Ensure that school fees are paid on time.
- Provide any extra-curricular activities your child may need (Arts, sports, outdoor activities etc.)
- Fully support your child during their hours of study (in case of technical issues)
- Work through the lessons with your child when needed
- Help your child with their homework and submit it
- Request help from your child’s teacher when needed
- Provide your child with encouragement and moral support throughout.
As a Student, I will:
- Maintain the highest possible level of attendance and be punctual to lessons.
- Bring all of the equipment I need every day.
- Complete my classwork and homework to the best of my ability.
- Share what I am learning with my parents at home and discuss any concerns.
- Follow the school’s behaviour policy both in school and in the community.
- Speak to a trusted adult if I am worried, unhappy or in difficulty for any reason.
- Deliver any communication between my parents and school without delay.